On July 16, 2013, the Pismo Beach City Council passed a motion “to purchase from the County of San Luis Obispo Rule 20A credits for the under-grounding of utilities along the Shell Beach Road Streetscape – Phase I project.” At the Board of Supervisors’ meeting Tuesday, July 23, 2013, a Resolution for the purpose of transferring underground utility allocations was passed. These allocations will be “used for the completion of the Shell Beach Road Underground Utility District (between Cliff Drive and Terrace Ave.).” The undergrounding of utility and communication lines is an integral part of the Streetscape Plan. Obtaining these additional credits necessary for the project was a major leap forward!
- Pismo Voice – Communicate with the City on the Shell Beach Streetscape Project
- Mark Your Calendar for 2018
- Streetscape Project – Frequently Asked Questions
- Join Shell Beach Improvement Group – Take Part in 2018 Events!
- May General Membership Meeting: Monday May 8th, 5:45 PM at Spyglass Restaurant Conference Room.