First Public Information Meeting
Standing Room Only!
City Manager Jim Lewis welcomed those attending and introduced Benjamin Fine, Public Works Director, who gave an overview of the project. He covered the following:
- Info about construction process & funding
- Shortening of bulbouts & City’s purchase of a new lot will result in a net gain of parking spaces
- Improvements & amenities (upgrading utilities, pavers, crosswalks, etc.)
- Tracking project updates on City’s website, once construction begins
- How the project will enhance the Shell Beach Community
Construction timeline will be posted when that information is available.
No construction on weekends or holidays; Work hours 7 – 4 Mon. – Friday